Business Development Representative– Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is the quality leader in food service tomato products. Our consistently superior brands have earned the loyalty of thousands of quality pizzerias and Italian restaurants across North America. Our sales team also introduces restaurateurs to another key flavor ingredient, California-grown extra virgin olive oil from Corto Olive Company.
We have an opportunity in California's Central Valley to sell our products to quality mom & pop restaurateurs who have not yet been introduced to the consistently superior flavor of our tomatoes and/or olive oils.
The Day In Your Role:
Every day, our representatives walk into restaurant kitchens, engage chefs and owners in conversation, conduct side-by-side tastings to demonstrate that our tomatoes and oils taste better than their current brands, and get them to start purchasing our products from their distributor.
You Will Succeed If:
- You love to control your own income.
- You are sales driven and results oriented.
- You are confident, exuberant & have a strong work ethic.
- You have strong communication skills & demonstrates a great ability to overcome objections.
You Will Be A Stronger Candidate If You:
- Are conversational in Spanish.
- Have a passion to help small independent restaurants persevere.
- Possess a can-do attitude that won’t quit until the job is done right.
- Have Food Service Industry, Food Distribution or Independent Restaurant experience within the last 2 years.
- Enjoy prospecting or have door-to-door sales experience.
What We Offer:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer we offer:
- Compensation range of $70,000 - $100,000+ which is predicated on performance, and includes attractive performance-based bonuses with uncapped earning potential.
- Company vehicle provided for business use.
- Full health, vision, dental and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.